- “Charity Begins at Home (and at School): Effects of Religion-Based Discrimination in Education”, with Victor Lavy and Moses Shayo, NBER Working Paper.
- "The Effect of Social Networks on Student’s Academic and Non-Cognitive Behavioral Outcomes: Evidence from Conditional Random Assignment of Friends.” with Victor Lavy, Forthcoming Economic Journal
- "On the Origins of the Gender Human Capital Gaps: Short and Long Term Consequences of Teachers’ Stereotypical Biases.” with Victor Lavy, Forthcoming Journal of Public Economics Featured in the New York Times (07.02.2015), The Guardian (23.02.2015), The Washington Post (11.06.2015), NPR (01.01.2015), Ha’aretz (in Hebrew, 10.03.2015)
WORK IN PROGRESS
- “Couples’ Joint Retirement Decisions: Evidence from Israel’s Increase in Retirement Age Eligibility”, with Shirlee Lichtman-Sadot.
- "Can Pension Savings Affect Divorce Rates? Evidence from the Introduction of Mandatory Pension Savings in Israel”, with Shirlee Lichtman-Sadot.
- “Migration-Regime Liberalization and Social Security: Political-Economy Effect”, with Assaf Razin. NBER Working Paper No. 15013.
POLICY ORIENTED PUBLICATIONS
- “The Effect of the Recession on the Household Saving Rate”, Ch.2 in Bank of Israel Annual Report 2009.
- “Changes in How the National Accounting System Treats Investment in Research and Development”, Ch.2 in Bank of Israel Annual Report 2010.
- “An Examination of the Correlation between Relative Productivity and the Real Exchange Rate Over Time”, Ch.2 in Bank of Israel Annual Report 2013.
- “Raising the Age of Retirement and its Effect on Income”, Ch.5 in Bank of Israel Annual Report 2014.
- “The Connection between the Increase in Housing Prices and the Supply of Labor in the Past Decade by Home Ownership”, Ch.5 in Bank of Israel Annual Report 2015.
- Book Chapter: "Palestinian Refugees", with Arie Arnon, Saeb Bamya, Tamar Hacker and Sharon Hadad, in Arie Arnon and Saeb Bamya, eds., "Economic Dimensions of a Two-State Agreement Between Israel and Palestine".